Sunday, July 15, 2007

13 Ways of Looking at a BlackBerry, Number Two

First up with a contribution to the series was Barry, over at Enrevanche, with a comment that, while not a photo, I'm going to count nonetheless. Certainly, "through poetry" is a valid way of looking, given where I pilfered the title of the series. So, moving from the comment box, where it was prefaced by, "I'll see your Wallace Stevens and raise you a William Carlos Williams," to front page, here's number 2:

so much depends

upon


a blackberry

buzzing


vibrating in its

holster


like a way-too-expensive

marital aid


Touche! Frankly, I think that's going to be hard to beat.

He also posted a photo, but I'm off to a picnic, so I'll post that when I return, or you can pay it a visit over at his place in the meantime.

And if you haven't been there already, check out the photo that started this.