Saturday, April 4, 2009

Forum Icon Fail

I waste a lot of time these days trying to adjust to the shift from Palm to Blackberry. Some things work better (anything to do with communication); some make me really miss my Palm (most things that involve personal information management--tasks, calendar, notes, etc). Today, I'm struggling a little with the Audible software for Blackberry.

I got hooked on Audible when I bought my second Palm back in 2003. Listen to more than I actually read these days, only because I listen constantly.

Searching the forums for improved solutions and hints, I came upon a post from a guy who thought it would be a good idea to insult everyone with his icon. My father would occasionally misspell signs on purpose in his butcher shop just to see who would say something, but I don't think that's what this guy is up to. So, to the "BlackBerry God," I can only say, if you're going to look down on others, you're going to need better grammar to be taken seriously. Dude.